IMSU Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 | See Date and Requirement
Imo State University, IMSU Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session. See screening date, eligibility and how to apply. Read more details below.
IMSU Post UTME Form 2020
IMSU Post UTME Form 2020 is yet to begin. The Imo State University 2020 Post UTME admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is not yet out. See screening date and requirements below.
This is to inform the general public that the Imo State University Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
IMSU Post UTME Cut off Mark
The IMSU cut off mark is 180 for all applicants who had chosen Imo State University as their 1st Choice when registering for the UTME.
Eligibility for UNIUYO Post UTME.
Candidates who made the Imo State University their 1st Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 180.
How to Apply for IMSU Post UTME
IMSU Post UTME Registration has been detailed below:
- Visit the University website: imsu.edu.ng.
- Click on prospective students.
- Click on “click to Apply” under 2020/2021 Academic Screening Application.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click on submit button to generate payment invoice.
- Proceed to any of the banks for your payment on e-tranzact platform with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, UBA).
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Enter your e-tranzact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed with the completion of the Form.
- Correctly enter your OLevel results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await announcement from the University.
Eligible Candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000) only.
If you have any questions on Imo State University, IMSU Post UTME Registration Form 2020, kindly comment below.