How To Join The U.S Army As A Nigerian
Join the U.S. Army As A Nigerian Or A Non American Citizen – Requirements
1. You cannot travel to the United States with a Tourist or Student visa and enlist to join the U.S military,that is not possible,you have to be a permanent legal resident living in the U.S. with a valid work permit.
2. A Non american citizen can join the U.S. Army as an enlisted soldier, providing they meet specific legal immigration requirements.
3. A valid Permanent Residence Card also known as a Green Card will be required as this will help to validate your Immigration and verify your residency status.
4. As a Nigerian or a non american citizen,you are also expected to meet up with the same standards of education and physical fitness exercise as a normal American citizens.
5. Your Permanent Residence Card must be valid for the duration of your enlistment.
6. Only U.S. citizens are allowed to become commissioned Army officer. Non American citizens may be barred from certain Military Occupational specialties requiring security clearances.
7. Non american citizens from countries considered hostile to the US may not be able to join the U.S. military.