In order to improve the skin of the face, women use completely different fruits and vegetables. In this article, we will tell you about the most effective banana masks and the rules of using them.
The pleasant and delicate taste of this exotic fruit is familiar to us all from childhood. Nutritional properties of a banana cannot be overestimated. This fruit contains many vitamins and microelements that are necessary for the body. Surprisingly, not everyone knows the fact that banana is widely used in cosmetology.
Thanks to the content of a large number of nutrients and vitamins, tropical fruits are one of the most common products for making all kinds of cosmetic masks, nourishing and moisturizing creams and lotions. In addition to saturation of the skin with necessary useful elements, you can also do the cleaning – the acids contained in the fruits, remove the dead cells and smooth the complexion.
Each biologically active ingredient that is part of this exotic and at the same time such habitual fruit, transforms the problematic, dry, fading skin beyond recognition. Competently prepared banana mask for the face at home has a complex effect on the cellular processes of several substances at the same time.
Effect of banana on the face
The mask, prepared from banana, perfectly suits any type of skin. It has moisturizing, soothing, refreshing, nourishing and rejuvenating effects. Thanks to the included acids, the banana mask perfectly removes the keratinized cells and improves the complexion of the skin.
- Vitamin C, which is part of banana, slows the aging process of the skin, smooths the first wrinkles.
- Vitamins B6, B12, B1 and B2 retain the youth and beauty of the skin, prevent the appearance of dryness and flaking.
- Vitamin E is the leader of all the vitamins that are so necessary for the skin. It provides smoothness, velvety skin, eliminates signs of fatigue and wilting, nourishes, rejuvenates.
The fibrous substance of this exotic fruit does not cause skin irritation, which allows you to regularly apply masks from a banana and enjoy a terrific effect. All these vitamins and mineral elements penetrate into the dermis, become active participants in metabolic processes, transform the appearance of the skin.
Banana mask for the face is not only an effective cosmetic product but also very pleasant. After it, on the face, there is a feeling of freshness and softness. But this is only if it is prepared correctly, in full accordance with the recommendations of specialists and experienced people.
Tips for banana mask use
Want to use banana mask and get your wrinkles smoothed and pimples from the face removed? You need to know how to prepare it at home properly. Often ignorance of elementary things spoils the whole impression of the mask. Therefore, before testing it for effectiveness, read the small, but important advice on the use of a miraculous banana.
Before applying banana mask, you need to prepare the skin
- Before preparing and applying a mask from banana, it is necessary to prepare the skin. Yes, the whole charm of the procedure will be broken, if you forget to pre-clean the skin, prepare tools for application, washing, and so on.
- Before beginning cosmetic procedures, clean your hair. Tie your hair in a knot or clip it with a hair clip. You can also use a special hair bandage, which is designed specifically for cosmetic procedures with a face.
- Next, you need to clear your face of accumulated dirt and sweat. You can use a suitable cleanser for your skin type – gel for washing, mousse, milk, foam, and others. If desired, you can additionally use a facial scrub. Exfoliation of dead cells will allow the skin to absorb all the useful components from the banana mask, and the effect of the procedure will surpass all your expectations.
- Prepare the gauze mask in advance to cover the face after applying the banana. You can make it yourself or buy it ready in the cosmetic shop. Gauze mask strengthens impact of banana on the face.
- For the convenience of applying banana mask, it is better to use a special brush or cosmetic sponge. However, if you do not have special devices for cosmetic manipulation, then it is quite possible to do it with pads of fingers.
- To mix the gruel, glass or plastic glassware is suitable. Do not use aluminum or enameled utensils for this purpose, because when the fruit comes into contact with metal objects, vitamins quickly break down. Thus, the banana mask will be simply useless for the skin.
- Choose ripe, yellow, juicy bananas without green shade and black spots on the skin for making cosmetic masks.
- The skin is peeled off, and the pulp is ground to a pureed state (with blender or fork).
- If you use mixers or blenders to mix components, lumps are not formed, and the product is spread more easily and evenly over the skin.
- Be sure to check the mask for allergies. First, apply a slightly cooked mixture on the wrist, rinse off after 5 minutes and follow the skin reaction for several hours (2-3). There should be no burning, no itching.
- Apply with message moves.
- The action time for sensitive skin is 10 minutes, for dry skin – 20, for oily and problem skin – half an hour.
- Wash with normal water at room temperature or with milk.
- Within an hour after this procedure, do not go outside.
- Within an hour after this procedure, do not go outside.
- The banana face mask should be used immediately: it is not intended for storage.
- The frequency of application can be 1 or 2 times a week.
If you make this mask correctly, you can achieve tremendous results in a short time. The main thing is to choose a recipe that matches your skin type.
Recipes for banana mask
If you need to dry and completely eliminate the rashes on your face, a banana mask from acne will help. For dry skin, there is a special moisturizing one, from wrinkles – rejuvenating. Determine what kind of problem you want to solve: this will facilitate the selection of the desired recipe.
Mix banana puree with milk in a 1: 1 ratio. This banana mask against wrinkles is considered one of the most effective.
- For the skin around the eyes
Just put on the eyelids of the banana puree without any additional ingredients. Moisturizing and soothing banana mask for the skin around the eyes will remove bruises and bags and also make “goose paws” less noticeable.
Mix the beaten proteins (2 pcs.) with the banana pulp (30 g), add the lemon juice (15 ml). An anti-inflammatory banana mask against acne is shown to adolescents suffering from acne eruptions.
Grind 2 yolks with banana puree (30 g), add unrefined (preferably) olive oil (10 ml). Moisturizing banana mask for dry skin will relieve it of a feeling of tightness and constant peeling.
Banana masks are so simple to prepare and available that they can be made at home by every woman. For any age, they prove to be very effective and useful.