Centre of Education Studies at the University of Warwick is pleased to offer the Global Education and International Development Scholarship.
This is a Bright Future award open to supporting exceptional students from Hong Kong and mainland China on the Global Education and International Development one year taught Master’sprogramme.
- Eligible Countries: Permanent residents of Hong Kong or mainland China
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates are required to have applied to the Global Education and International Development MA programme
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for an award, applicants should be outstanding students and new entrants to the University of Warwick starting in October 2019. Continuing students and those already holding an MA/MSc are not eligible to apply.
Method of Application: To apply for this opportunity, applicants must receive an offer of a place from the University of Warwick. After being a Warwick student, you will need to complete an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: submit a scanned copy of the first-degree certificate, a reference by a former or current tutor/employer, academic credentials -evidence of being a highly motivated student -personal statement maximum 1,000 words, before the deadline.
- Admission Requirements: Must have second class honours degree (2.2) or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Non-native speakers of English must have an IELTS score of 6.5 and no component below 6.0 or equivalent score on another acceptable test.
The university will be awarded five valuable grants for the 2019/20 intake up to the value of GBP£10,000 each to contribute towards fees.
Scholarship Application Deadline: June 1, 2019