FUTMINNA Post UTME Screening Form 2019/2020 | FUTMINNA Post UTME Registration Form 2019 is Out
Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) Post UTME Screening Form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
This is to inform the general public that the Federal University of Technology Minna has released the post utme screening form for the 2019/2020 session. See registration procedures.
FUTMINNA Post UTME Date 2019
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|Commencement date for Online Registration:||00.01hrs Thursday, 15th August, 2019.||00.01hrs Thursday, 15th August, 2019.|
|Close of Online Registration:||12.00hrs midnight on Sunday 8th September, 2019.||12.00hrs midnight on Sunday 8th September, 2019.|
|Dates of Screening exercise:||Monday 16th – Thursday 19th September, 2019||Friday 20th – Saturday 21st September, 2019|
Candidates are hereby notified that the screening exercise shall be conducted using the Computer-Based Test (CBT) platform.
Eligibility for FUTMINNA Post UTME Screening
- Only UTME and DE candidates who selected Federal University of Technology, Minna as First choice are eligible for the screening exercise.
- UTME candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 180, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated on the University website
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses. In addition, Direct Entry candidates must possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma and/or Higher National Diploma level(s) or Merit at NCE level.
- UTME candidates that have met the minimum score of their chosen courses, but do not have the UTME or O’level subjects combination are eligible to change to any other course whose requirements are met by the candidates.
- Only ‘O’ level result print-out(s) downloaded directly from the website(s) of the National Examining Bodies (WAEC/ NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of original certificate(s) will be accepted for verification.
How to Apply FUTMINNA Post UTME Form
Candidates arc to pay a non-refundable fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only (i.e. One thousand Naira (N1,000.00) only for the Computer Based Test (CBT) screening and One thousand Naira (N 1,000.00) only as (University Processing Fee) through REMITA platform.
Prospective Candidates are to Visit FUTMINNA Post UTME Portal via eportals.futminna.edu.ng/upase/
If you have any questions or suggestions about FUTMINNA Post UTME 2019/2020 kindly drop a comment below and we will respond to you. Read FUTMINNA Latest News here.