FUOYE Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 | See Date and Requirement
Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Post UTME Form for the2021/2022 academic session. See screening date, eligibility and how to apply. Read more details below.
FUOYE Post UTME Form 2021
FUOYE Post UTME Form 2021 is yet to begin. The Federal University, Oye-Ekiti 2021 Post UTME admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is not yet out. See screening date and requirements below.
This is to inform the general public that the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
FUOYE Post UTME Cut off Mark
The FUOYE cut off mark is 160 for all applicants who had chosen Federal University, Oye-Ekiti as their 1st Choice when registering for the UTME.
Eligibility for FUOYE Post UTME.
Candidates who made the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti their 1st Choice in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 160.
How to Apply for FUOYE Post UTME
SCREENING FEE – N2,000
Eligible candidates should log on to Federal University, Oye-Ekiti website https://fuoye.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Payment should be made via REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) or online using ATM card.REGISTRATION/PAYMENT PROCEDUREStep 1: Logon to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putmeStep 2: On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefullyStep 3: Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 96510415CA [Note Password is not required]Step 4: You will be required to complete your profile on the portalNote: Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number, you can be contacted if required. Always check your mail and the website for updates and informationStep 5: After updating your information, activation link will be sent to your email box provided, click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
Step 6: Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen
Step 7: Complete your registration by Clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”
Step 8: Print Out your Registration Slip containing summary of your registration. For assistance send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTICEApplicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening report
If you have any question concerning FUOYE Post UTME Form 2021, let us know in the comment section below and we will respond to you.