FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 | See Date and Requirement
Federal University, Otuoke, FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session. See screening date, eligibility and how to apply. Read more details below.
FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form 2020
FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form 2020 is yet to begin. The Federal University, Otuoke 2020 Post UTME admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is not yet out. See screening date and requirements below.
This is to inform the general public that the Federal University, Otuoke Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
FUOTUOKE Post UTME Cut off Mark
The FUOTUOKE cut off mark is 160 for all applicants who had chosen Federal University, Otuoke as their 1st Choice when registering for the UTME.
Eligibility for FUOTUOKE Post UTME.
Candidates who made the Federal University, Otuoke their 1st Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 160.
How to Apply for FUOTUOKE Post UTME
SCREENING FEE – N2,000
Eligible candidates should log on to Federal University, Otuoke website https://fuotuoke.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only by using a Debit Card or pay at the bank option for application processing and Post-UTME fee.Candidates are to visit www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for detailed instructions for the online application.DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
1. Recent Passport – size photograph
2. Copy of 2020 JAMB UTME original result printout
3. Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result
4. Copy of LGA Identification letter
5. Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
6. Valid WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result Checking Scratch Card Details
1. Use a digital passport photograph
2. Use the same name as used in your JAMB UTME and in the same order
3. Submit a valid email address and phone number in your online application
4. Upload your O’level checking scratch card. For candidates combining two 01evel results, both scratch cards should be uploaded accordingly
Note: The Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications as a result of invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).
COMMENCEMENT/DEADLINE OF ONLINE APPLICATION: Online application portal will be open from Tuesday June 25, 2020.
DATE OF POST UTME EXERCISE: The date for the POST UTME Screening Exercise would be communicated Via this platform.
ITEMS FOR SCREENING TEST
a. Candidates are to bring the following for the screening test:
- Acknowledgement letter
- UTME Result Slip
b. DO NOT bring the following items into the screening test hall:
- Mathematical tables
- GSM phones
- Bags of any kind
All the items in (b) above will be confiscated if brought into the screening hall. Federal University Otuoke will not be held liable for loss of GSM phones seized from candidates.
CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DECLARATION OF UTME SCORES, ORDINARY LEVEL RESULT GRADES (WAEC, NECO OR NABTEB) AS WELL AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
Successful candidates will be issued letter of invitation to report at the University Campus for further verification processes.
Apply Before: 30th July, 2020
If you have any question concerning FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form 2020, let us know in the comment section below and we will respond to you.