British Council is now accepting applications from young leaders around the world for its 2019 Future Leaders Connect. The deadline for submission of applications for the British Council Future Leaders Connect is 6th May, 2019.
The British Council is committed to developing future leaders. To prepare for the world ahead of us, the next generation of leaders must be skilled, innovative and globally connected people, able to make and respond to change with effective policy making.
- Open to exceptional young leaders from around the world who will play a significant role in policy making and politics in the years to come;
- You must live in one of the participating countries – Canada, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Poland, Tunisia, UK and USA;
- You must be available for the full programme dates, October 21 – November 1, 2019;
- You must be aged 18-35;
- You should be able to passionately explain how you want to make change in your country and how this links to your vision for global change;
- You should have an understanding of policy and are interested in learning more about policy making;
- You should be willing to engage in this long-term opportunity with the British Council to become a member of Future Leaders Connect and be committed to the network;
- English language: You will need to demonstrate good English language skills in your application including, for example, by using appropriate grammar and vocabulary and clearly setting out your points, consistent with IELTS level 7, although this qualification is itself NOT required.
British Council Future Leaders Connect Cost.
- The costs of travel, accommodation and meals are covered by the British Council and the programme is fully accessible.
Method of Application:
Ready to join the global network of emerging policy leaders? Hit the ‘Apply‘ button below to apply for this role.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Applications close on Monday 6 May 2019, 23.59 UK time.