EKSU Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 | See Date and Requirement
Ekiti State University , EKSU Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session. See screening date, eligibility and how to apply. Read more details below.
EKSU Post UTME Form 2020
EKSU Post UTME Form 2020 is yet to begin. The Ekiti State University 2020 Post UTME admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is not yet out. See screening date and requirements below.
This is to inform the general public that the Ekiti State University Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
EKSU Post UTME Cut off Mark
The EKSU cut off mark is 180 for all applicants who had chosen Ekiti State University as their 1st Choice when registering for the UTME.
Eligibility for EKSU Post UTME.
Candidates who made the Ekiti State University their 1st Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 180.
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME
SCREENING FORM COST: 2,000
- Log on to www.eksueportal.eksu.edu.ng and click on 2020/2021 UTME/DE Application, you will be directed to the online application portal.
- Click on ‘Create Account’ and provide the required details to create account (make your Jamb registration number is your password), after which a link would be sent to your email address. Click on the link to complete your registration and you would be redirected back, to online application portal page. Enter your email address and Jamb Registration Number as password to login.
- Select 2020/2021 PUTME application, which require that you supply Jamb Registration Number (UTME Number) and Names as it appears on your Jamb result
- Review your details and click ‘make payment., this will redirect you to the EKSU online payment platform. Select your card type (e.g. Master Card. VISA. VERVE etc.). Enter your debit/ATM card details. Click ‘Pay’ and wait while you are redirected back to the portal, print your receipt and proceed with your registration.
- After successful payment, click ‘proceed’ to fill in the required details on screening form and attach your recent colour passport photograph in JPEG format only
- Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations. SSCE, NECO and NABTEB should be provided.
- Candidates awaiting results should supply them within two weeks of release
- Preview, confirm, submit and Print out the completed form.
- The screening result will be shown after completing registration.
- EKSU will admit candidates for Medicine this session..
- Any candidates who fails to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university..
- EKSU gives concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval..
- All applicants awaiting their O’level results are to upload them within two weeks of release.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of institution to EKSU, should do so and apply for the EKSU direct entry form.
Deadline: 30th September, 2020
If you have any question concerning EKSU Post UTME Form 2020, let us know in the comment section below and we will respond to you.