If you are hoping to start your studies in 2019 and looking for an educational opportunity in Estonia, then you must join the Dora plus funding for Foreign Masters Students program offered by the Tallinn University.
Funded by the European Regional Development Fund and the Republic of Estonia, this educational program is envisaged to support excellent participant of any nationality in pursuing a master’s level program in Estonia.
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from worldwide other than Estonia.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a master’s degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidate must not be in Estonia for more than one year during the past three years.
How to Apply: The participants have to enrol in a master’s degree program at the university. And then, they can complete the online application for the fund through the direct link given on the grant page.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum vitae, copies of academic transcripts or certificates, copy of the passport with the language ability proof must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates should hold an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: You need to show your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The free education program will provide the award amount of 350euros per month.
Application Deadline: September 10 for the first year and June 30 for second-year aspirants (annual).