In the partnership with Next Generation Recruitment, UCD Smurfit School is accepting applications for MSc in Business Analytics Derek O’Connor funding for students.
The grants are available to support the dazzling candidates from EU, who enrolled in the full-time MSc in Business Analytics for session 2019-2020.
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from EU countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters in Business Analytics
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to apply in the first-class honors undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a field including quantitative content, suitable for admission to the MSc in Business Analytics.
How to Apply: For obtaining this grant, you need to be registered as a full-time undergraduate degree student at the university. After being enrolled, claimants will be automatically considered for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants will be asked for curriculum vitae, a personal statement, letter of motivation, a short essay with 300 words and transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Seekers are required to hold the certificates of Irish first class honors (Hons 1.1) undergraduate degree result.
- Language Requirement: The minimum English Language Requirement met with an overall IELTS of minimum 7.0, TOEFL 100 / 120 (or equivalent in a test we recognize).
Benefits: The grant will cover the 100% EU tuition fees of each candidate.
Application Deadline: June 28, 2019