DELSU Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 | See Date and Requirement
Delta State University , DELSU Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session. See screening date, eligibility and how to apply. Read more details below.
DELSU Post UTME Form 2020
DELSU Post UTME Form 2020 is yet to begin. The Delta State University 2020 Post UTME admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is not yet out. See screening date and requirements below.
This is to inform all candidates who chose Delta State University, (DELSU) in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that:
- All candidates who chose DELSU as the first choice of University and scored 170 and above can apply for the 2020/2021 Admission screening.
- On-line application will start from 8th July, 2020.
- Application website closes at 7th August, 2020.
- The screening will take place at site III, Abraka Campus from 14th August, 2020 to 19th August, 2020.
DELSU Post UTME Cut off Mark
The DELSU cut off mark is 170 for all applicants who had chosen Delta State University as their 1st Choice when registering for the UTME.
Eligibility For DELSU Post UTME.
Candidates who made the Delta State University their 1st Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 170.
How To Apply For DELSU Post UTME
Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit delsuonline.com
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to delsuonline.com to print acknowledgement slip.
a. Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
b. Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
c. Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
- Candidates are expected to come along with photocopies of their credentials i.e. UTME result slip, SSCE/WASC result, local government of origin and birth certificate,
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Warning: Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through text messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436 and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.delsuonline.com for more information
If you have any question concerning DELSU Post UTME Form 2020, let us know in the comment section below and we will respond to you.