Do you have an inspiring business idea? If yes, then the Dean’s Award for Enterprise program is a life-changing opportunity for you which is furnishing by the Loughborough University.
This financial aid is activated for the UK, EU, International students with an inspiring business idea, in order to join a master’s degree program at the Loughborough University in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: The UK, EU, and Foreign applicants are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for any taught postgraduate degree program (Replacing any other Loughborough programs or bursaries you may already have been awarded) at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be ready to pursue their studies at the London campus of the university. Shortlisted applicants will be asked to complete a short video interview to discuss their business idea in more detail.
Method of Application
If you want to take the advantage from the grant, so have to secure your place in a master’s degree program, at the university first. Only after this, you can complete the application form for the fund and also submit a business idea with the application.
To get an opportunity, must follow the given points:
- Supporting Documents: Personal information, qualification details, business idea, the personal statement should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: An undergraduate degree is a basic requirement for taking admission in the course.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- Raymond Onyebuchi is the Chief Editor and Web Developer at Naijawapaz Media. He has been publishing for over 6 years. He worked with some top media personalities in Nigeria like Munachi Abii. Raymond once owned a news website that ranked amongst the top 100 in Nigeria. He is tech-savvy, he loves gadgets and not really a fan of sports.