Cornerstone Insurance Plc, Cornerstone Insurance Plc Graduate Recruitment, Cornerstone Insurance Plc Graduate Recruitment 2018, Apply for Cornerstone Insurance Plc Graduate Recruitment.
Cornerstone Insurance Plc Graduate Recruitment 2018
Cornerstone Insurance Plc has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Cornerstone Insurance Plc Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Cornerstone Insurance Plc Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Cornerstone Insurance Plc form?
- Is the Cornerstone Insurance Plc 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Cornerstone Insurance Plc Recruitment start?
- I need Cornerstone Insurance Plc Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Cornerstone Insurance Plc Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- Cornerstone Insurance Plc Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Cornerstone Insurance Plc
Cornerstone Insurance Plc, is the first insurance company in Nigeria to provide customers with an online platform for insurance transactions. Little wonder why Cornerstone Insurance PLC was adjudged as the ‘Best use of IT in insurance Service 2013’ by the Financial Technology Magazine and also Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry Awards for ‘Best Online Insurance Company of the Year 2015 to name a few.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Business Development Officer
♦ Sales and Marketing Executive
♦ Tax and Reconciliation Officer
Application Deadline: 27th December, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Cornerstone Insurance Plc recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.