Chevron Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 – How to Apply for Chevron Job Vacancies. Do you need a job at Chevron Oil and Gas? then this is your opportunity to work at Chevron Nigeria. See the latest vacancies available in the company, the requirements and how to apply for them successfully.
In this article, we will provide the full information on Chevron Recruitment 2020, requirements, deadline, available job vacancies and how to apply via Chevron Recruitment portal (careers.chevron.com).
Do you want to work in an Oil and Gas company? Chevron is a Multi-National Oil Company and they are currently recruiting new workers.
Chevron is one of the best petroleum companies in Nigeria. We have others like ExxonMobil, Oando, Shell and many others.
You can also apply for Shell Recruitment here.
There are many job vacancies in Chevron for fresh graduates with B.Sc, OND and Masters degree.
You can even apply for Internship at Chevron as well.
Chevron Nigeria has a very attractive salary package with fat allowances and bonuses.
Do you want to see the procedures for applying for Chevron Recruitment? Then you need to read this article.
Many have been asking questions like “When will Chevron Nigeria Limited Nigeria Plc Recruitment form 2020 be out”. Luckily, this page is officially created for that. The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the Chevron Nigeria Limited 2020 Recruitment form shall be coming up soon.
Read the Latest NNPC Recruitment News
In anticipation to the upcoming 2020 Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment Form, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join Chevron Nigeria Limited or get acquainted with the Requirements for 2020 Chevron Nigeria Limited Nigeria Plc Recruitment.
Chevron Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 Requirements
Before applying for the Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020, you need to be eligible with the following;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
- Must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 27 years Less than 30 years.
- Applicant must have Excellent Communication skills.
How to Apply for Chevron Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021
- Interested and qualified candidates should visit the Chevron career page.
- Click the Apply button
- Create an account
- Upload your current resume
- Upload your Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) letter or support letter from your institution using the “cover letter” tab
To apply, Visit careers.chevron.com or keep visiting this website to stay updated on the application procedures.
If you need more updates about Chevron Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your email address in the comment section below and we will reach out to you.
- Raymond Onyebuchi is the Chief Editor and Web Developer at Naijawapaz Media. He has been publishing for over 6 years. He worked with some top media personalities in Nigeria like Munachi Abii. Raymond once owned a news website that ranked amongst the top 100 in Nigeria. He is tech-savvy, he loves gadgets and not really a fan of sports.