Channels TV Recruitment 2021 – www.channelstv.com/vacancy See how to get a job at Channels TV for fresh graduates and experienced hire.
Do you know that Channels TV is one of the best television stations in Nigeria? Channels Television is an independent and multiple award winning 24-hour news and media television channel based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Channels Television is one of the 13 independent television stations currently broadcasting in Nigeria, since the Federal Government deregulated the broadcast media in 1992.
The Company was licensed in June 1993 and allocated a frequency on UHF (channel 39). It began transmission two years later under the name Channels Television and now broadcasts to a well discerning audience of over 20 million people.
Has Channels TV Recruitment 2021 started? This is a question lots of our readers have been asking us. Today, we have decided to cover every aspect of the Channels Television.
Channels TV is currently recruiting graduates and non-graduates into various vacant positions in the organization
Channels TV Recruitment 2021 Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division or an HND in the related field with Upper Credit only.
- Must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Should have at least 4-5 years of professional work experience on the job.
- Position demands excellent writing skills.
- Exceptional communication skills: Communicates clearly and persuasively verbally and in written form;
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of online content-management systems preferred
- Excellent understanding of mass media.
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines and ability to work under pressure and as a member of a team.
- An excellent team player;
- Ability to work independently and with nominal instruction;
- Age range between 25 and 30 years.
- Hard working.
- ICT knowledge and proficiency required.
- Able to challenge the status quo and drive through changes.
- Diligent with strong attention to detail.
Important Points to Note in Channels Recruitment Recruitment
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Channel Recruitment 2021. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Channel Recruitment Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Channel Recruitment.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.arcnigeria.org
- Channels TV Recruitment shotlist will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Channel Recruitment.
How to Apply for Channels Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following “documents” below to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Documents to be Sent
- Updated CV
- Cover Letter
- Show reel or portfolio of your work
- Write at least 10 satirical jokes about five unrelated events in the news from the last week on less than one page. Ensure news media and political topics are satirized, as well as conservative, moderate, and liberal perspectives. Use a range of satirical devices such as irony, parody and sarcasm. If possible, include links to video clips that play into your joke(s).
Copies of credentials:
- (Qualifying certificates obtained from schools and institutions attended (from S.S.C.E to Higher Institution(s) and any Certifications from professional bodies if any; NYSC Certificate or Certificate of Exemption; Birth Certificate; Scanned recent passport photo).
Note: Eligible candidates applying for this position must be resident in or able to live and work in Lagos State at own cost. Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
If you stay updated on Channels TV Recruitment 2021, kindly let us know in the comment section below and we will respond to you promptly.