When your friends or relatives have a baby, you have to congratulate them and pray in a right way. Choose a good prayer for new born baby and parents and send it to them. The parents will be very pleased. You can also pray for your child, it is always a good idea to talk to God.
Prayers for the new born baby
- God, I ask that You protect this little life. Grow this baby into the person that reflects Your light and love in the world. I know this child is important, that this child is destined to do great things in Your name. I pray strong protection over this baby’s life. Amen.
- God, the first days, even months of a baby’s life are very precarious. I pray for peace and health in these days. May this child sleep peacefully and safely with no harm to their life. Everything can be a bit scary for a little baby is so helpless. Help me make the right decisions and find your peace in all of this, but most importantly protect my baby. Thank you God! Amen.
- God, for months, I had no idea what it would be like to hold this baby in my arms. Now that I do, I can’t imagine life without them. What did I do before this sweet child came into my life? Thank you so much, God, for giving me more than I could have ever imagined. Amen.
- God, I ask that this child is always close to You through their entire life. In order for that to happen, my faith must be authentic and passionate. Keep me close to You Lord and allow the relationship we have to deeply impact my precious baby. Amen.
- Lord, my life has changed because of this baby and I thank you. My future is altered and has more purpose because of this child and I praise you. I have new dreams and expectations because of the life you’ve brought into the world and I worship you for it. Amen.
- Jesus, You are the reason this baby exists. Thank you for providing life to this child and the opportunity to live in freedom because of Your sacrifice 2,000 years ago. I owe everything to You and I am so utterly thankful for Your presence, power, and love in my life. May this baby know deeply this love You offer. Amen.
New born baby message with prayer
- God, this world is so tough and I am afraid for this baby. I’m scared what hardships this child will face, for I have seen too many myself. God, I ask that You protect this precious child and make them safe in Your arms. May no evil be done to them and may you always reign the Lord over this marvelous life. Amen.
- Lord, thank you so much for this new life. When I look at this baby I see You. You are radiating out of this child and it is astonishing to witness, I am so lucky to be part of this miracle. Thank you for this blessing. Amen.
- Lord, the helplessness of a baby is astonishing! The responsibility of caring for their every need is so great and I don’t want to miss anything. Help me, God, to remain vigilant as a parent and to fight through the tiredness and stress to give this baby the best I can. Amen.
- Lord, I can’t believe this baby is here! I truly cannot believe it. You are so good to me, and I am so very thankful. I hold a tremendous responsibility, this baby’s life is in my hands, my care. Help me to always have Your wisdom and love so that this child is brought up in Your Fruit. Lord, this baby is so special, thank you for this life! Amen.
- God, I can’t believe this tiny miracle exists. The world seems so different to me right now. Before life was literally different and now this child has opened my eyes to a new reality, one of pure innocence and unconditional love. My deep prayer is that I always see with these eyes. This moment will fade, but I don’t want my new perspective to fade with it. Penetrate my entire being Lord and help me to live like this always, for it will greatly benefit this baby’s life. Amen.
- God, I pray boldly that this precious baby has no evil done unto its innocent life. Keep them safe and secure in your arms and love. Help me to have wisdom and divine foresight to help protect this child from any potential danger. You are the God of protection and love and I ask that You wrap this baby’s life up in your mighty protection. Amen.
- Lord, what utter joy this baby is, what a marvelous creation! The tiny toes and the squishy face just make my heart melt. I ask Lord that when things progress in life, and my child is not “so cute” anymore, that I remember this moment and parent through the lens of grace. Amen.
- God, help me to make the right decisions that will give this baby total health, both physical and emotional health. Help me to react with patience and peace. Help me to love this child unconditionally. Lord, also embolden me with your strength and love to embark on being this child’s advocate. Amen.
- Lord, we may not know who this baby will become and all that they will do, but you do. Their future is already known to you and in your hands. I pray that this child will grow closer to you with each passing year, uncovering more and more of the path you already have in store for them. Amen.
- Lord, I want to do my best to parent this baby, but I don’t always know what to do. I’m afraid of making mistakes and I don’t want to burden them with my failures. Guide me, Father, and show me how to be a good parent like you. Amen.
- God, it’s hard to believe that I was once just like this little baby. There has been so much wear and tear on my body and spirit, but I was once innocent and sweet like this child. Lord, I pray this baby doesn’t experience all the heartache that I have, and instead see your goodness everywhere. Amen.
- God, I am just so thankful for the precious time I have with this baby. I know that they will grow up one day, but I’m just happy to have these sweet moments right now. I pray that I’ll always remember with joy the experience of having this baby and cherish it forever. Amen.
- Lord, when I look into this child’s face and see my features reflected in them – I see the miracle of Your creation. To see my features reflected in this child is astonishing, almost like a second chance at my life. I pray that this baby always recognizes the love and kindness you’ve given me. I pray that you’ll be their God, just like you are mine. Amen.
- God, I pray strongly that the power, love, and guidance of the Holy Spirit follows this baby all their days. May they always be wrapped up in You and Your love. For if this happens, their life will be amazing. Thank you God for this child and for Your love. Amen.
- God, when I look at this child, I’m astonished that you were able to give up your Son. I could never willingly send my baby away on a mission like you gave Jesus. I can’t begin to comprehend Your love for me and I never understood it this way until having this baby. Thank you, God, for your endless love. Amen.
These can be your new born baby wishes or your relatives’ new baby wishes. Pray for the kid’s health and your words will certainly reach Lord!
- Raymond Onyebuchi is the Chief Editor and Web Developer at Naijawapaz Media. He has been publishing for over 6 years. He worked with some top media personalities in Nigeria like Munachi Abii. Raymond once owned a news website that ranked amongst the top 100 in Nigeria. He is tech-savvy, he loves gadgets and not really a fan of sports.