AFDB Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form – Apply Here for AFDB Job Vacancies
AFDB Recruitment 2021 Application is currently ongoing. African Development Bank Recruitment 2021 has started. See requirements, available job vacancies, academic qualifications and how to apply.
The African Development Bank (AFDB) was established in 1954 to foster economic and social development in Africa. Do you need a Banking Job? Are you interested in working for AFDB, then read more information below.
AFDB Recruitment Application Form is out. Interested applicants are expected to submit their application via AFDB official recruitment portal.
The AFDB Job Vacancies include: Treasury Officer, Senior Treasury Risk Officer, Principal Payroll Officer, Administrative & Finance Officer, Treasury Assistant, Chief Quality Officer and other positions.
AFDB Recruitment Requirements
Applicants applying for the African Development Bank recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Important Points to Note in AFDB Recruitment
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for AFDB 2021 recruitment. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting AFDB Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the AFDB.
How to Apply for AFDB Recruitment
Candidates who wish to apply for African Development Bank Recruitment should fill the application form online at www.afdb.org/en/about-us/careers/current-vacancies/
If you are interested in getting updates on AFDB Recruitment, kindly indicate in the comment section below and we will send you regular information.