ABSU Post UTME Screening Form 2021/2022 | See Date and Requirement
Abia State University, ABSU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 academic session. See screening date, eligibility and how to apply. Read more details below.
ABSU Post UTME Form 2021
ABSU Post UTME Form 2021 is yet to begin. The Abia State University 2021 Post UTME admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session is not yet out. See screening date and requirements below.
This is to inform the general public that the Abia State University Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. The Registration forms for the Aptitude Test are available on-line from
Wednesday 18th September, 2020.
ABSU Post UTME Cut off Mark
The ABSU cut off mark is 160 for all applicants who had chosen Abia State University as their 1st Choice when registering for the UTME.
Eligibility for ABSU Post UTME.
Candidates who made the Abia State University their 1st Choice in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 160.
How to Apply for ABSU Post UTME
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N2,000.00 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Polaris (Skye) Bank Plc;
- Zenith Bank Plc;
- First Bank Plc;
- Ecobank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc;
- Union Bank Plc;
- UBA Plc.
- Get back to the ABSU portal (portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
CLOSING DATE:The closing date for the registration of the Aptitude test is
11th October, 2021.
ABSU aptitude test would hold on
17th October, 2021.
If you have any question concerning ABSU Post UTME Form 2021, let us know in the comment section below and we will respond to you.