Tuition fee reduction (up to 75%) Masters Scholarship for Students from non-EU/EEA countries at Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
Eligible Countries: All non-EU/EEA countries
Where will it be taken (country): Chalmers University of Technology , Sweden
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish University education.
- 1st year Master’s programme applicants
Number of Scholarships: not specified
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Duration: 4 semesters / 2 year programme
Method of Application:
- It is obligatory to submit an application for Chalmers Master’s programmes at University Admissions prior to making a scholarship application. Only then will you be able to obtain your individual application number, which must be entered correctly in the scholarship application portal.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 15th January 2019
Sponsors: Scholarship is funded by the Chalmers foundation, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- Raymond Onyebuchi is the Chief Editor and Web Developer at Naijawapaz Media. He has been publishing for over 6 years. He worked with some top media personalities in Nigeria like Munachi Abii. Raymond once owned a news website that ranked amongst the top 100 in Nigeria. He is tech-savvy, he loves gadgets and not really a fan of sports.