The NDDC is embarking on Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship Programme to offer Niger Deltans the opportunity to pursue a degree program abroad. The scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Information Technology
- Management Sciences
Application Deadline: Friday 20th July 2018
Eligible Countries: Nigeria ( Niger Deltan States)
Type: Masters & PhD
- First degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
- Applicants must have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
- Applicants who have already enrolled in Overseas’ Universities are NOT eligible to apply.
- Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
- Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
- Chairman of the LGA
- First Class Traditional Ruler
- High Court Judge
- Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
- Application Process: Application must be made on-line at the Commission’s website: (www.nddc.gov.ng). With the following attachments.
Recent passport photograph
Local Government Identification Letter.
Post Graduate Admission Letter from a recognized Overseas University.
Relevant Degrees from a recognized University..
N.Y.S.C Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
1. Successfully completed application forms will be assigned registration numbers automatically.
2. Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
3. All shortlisted applicants will be posted on the NDDC website (www.nddc.gov.ng).
4. For further enquiry, please contact:
Director, Education, Health and Social Services (NDDC)
Mobile: 084668158: Email: email@example.com
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information